Sunday, September 7, 2008

NBA Announces 2008-09 Schedule

We are so excited for the season and can't wait to get it under way. We love this game and streetball.com represents that to the fullest. SECAUCUS, N.J., August 6, 2008 -- It's hard to narrow the 1230 games in the NBA schedule down to just 10, but if I was to present you with a list of 1-1230, I doubt many of you would make it past game No. 712. (Well, except you Toronto fans. You guys are scary committed.) I'll be watching every night from late October until mid June, as I'm sure you will be too, but here are 10 key dates you might want to set cell phone text message reminders for. Trust me, you don't want to be stuck at a dinner party while Greg Oden finally gets up and down the floor, the Celtics and Lakers go at it again or Kobe and LeBron try to settle the ultimate basketball debate going on today. I'm giving you two and a half months to clear your schedules for these games. You have no excuses.







Stephen Dunn/Getty Images/NBAE



No comments: